Thursday, 19 July 2012

Day 5 - 18th July 2012

Hi it’s Daniel,


Today is Walky Talky Wednesday and for the first time ever, I tried a chickens head and foot and it was “delicious”. It looked really unusual but the head; well lets just say you can see the brain. We went to Share village and we did home based care in the morning. We also met this care worker called Nhlnhla who had one of the best singing voices I’ve ever heard because it had so much passion in her voice. After that we did a feeding program for the kids and unfortunately we didn’t have time to play with them but luckily we will have a party with them on Thursday. When we got back to base, I decided to have a hot chocolate and when I cleaned the spoon in the sink, I broke the tap and water came spurting everywhere. Luckily for me, Sean came to the rescue and in the end the whole village had no water for an hour but its all good now.



Love to all my family and friends (especially Tina)

Daniel