Sunday, 15 July 2012

Day 2 - 15th July 2012

Hey guys, its Lex again…


Today we went to the local church and I have to say, I don’t think I have enjoyed myself this much in a long time. We sat with all the local people, we sang, we danced and we were welcomed with open arms by everyone there. Everyone there had the biggest smiles on their faces and the passion they all have for life was inspiring. Some of the people I spoke to have a lot less than I do yet they are so happy and full of faith and love and they all wanted to share their lives with us. The way that these people express themselves is truly amazing, they sing song after song (with the most beautiful voices ever!) and dance around and make an effort to talk to people, which isn’t something I have ever seen or experienced before in my life. I can’t wait to go again and be a part of it all..
Speak soon,
Lex x

 
 
Hi its Daniel …
Today was a great day for me. Firstly we went to a local church and it had the most passionate and loving people I have ever seen in my life which was really inspiring for me because some of them are living in poor conditions yet they still have smiles on there faces. Their singing was absolutely incredible and when we joined in with them in the dance; it was definitely an experience that I would never forgot. I’m so excited to go again next week.
Love to all my family and friends (especially Tina)
Daniel