Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Lottie (Z) :D

Hello everyone :D
This is my first blog on here, sooo, here goes ;D Today we went to a small village to do De-worming, which helps 30% of the people who have it get absorb more nourishment from the food that they eat, so it's very important, and then gve the poorest in the community some food to help them out, The children were so cute and lovely, and great fun. 2 of them really touched me, one was called Temba who is 16, she was lovely and was fasinated by my hair, as were a few of the others, they thought I painted it. When I went to go she told me to stay safe and kissed me on the cheek, along with a hug. The other was called City, who is 12, she told Jess that her mum died in 2001 from AIDS, and she spoke very good english because her mum told her that it would be the best way to remember her. She also said "If I grow up, I want to be a magistrate" I hate how she said "if" Where as we wouldn't think twice abou saying "when". I'm really missing my family and andrew, I love you all (: xxxxxxxxxx