Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Hello there its Abbie again, we are going to go home tomorrow and to be honest I don't want to. I miss my family, and mom please stop stressing i have no credit I haven't died hehe. But
I will miss all the people I am with, we have become lie a really close family everyone playing different roles, Jip like mom Shane like big brother, its brilliant. I will miss the setting as well, you will never see anything so beautiful in all your life. I have loved it here, and I had an amasing day to day with the children, there was this lad and eh clung on to be for hours, he was so lovely I gave him my braclet and as I left him I had to try not to cry. I will miss africa so much, and it has made me3 think abotu what I want to do with my life or at least soem of it, I most deffinatly want to come back out here for a few years.
I would just like to thank Richard for aranging it, and all of the staff for being there for me and looking after us all. I would like to thank all of the girls, we have all got on so well and I was been by far one of the best two weeks of my life, truly amasing, unbelivabley so, we have cried and been there for each other through the bad times and in the prosess have some aposultly wicked laughs, I will miss all the girls and we all witht the teachers need to need up again, I will miss Rose, Richard, Liz (especialy) and Andrew and Sam loads aswell, I hope they have a lovely holiday and I will see thejm when they get back.
Lastly thankyou to evreyone back home for all the support, love you alll see you soon.
Abbie Cartwright over and out xxxx